He aggressively bid on a large Multifamily deal, and won the transaction. Hear the long purchase process that included providing credibility, aggressive offers, and being willing to lose a large deposit. Our guest shares all the ups and downs during the underwriting and purchase, tune in!
Best Ever Tweet:
John Cohen’s real estate background:
– Founder of JC Property Group
– Started in real estate buying tax deeds
– Based in Queens, NY
– In 2014 switched to multifamily and recently closed on a 48-unit syndicated deal in Columbus, Ohio
– Prior to that worked at Marcus & Millichap as a multifamily specialist in Brooklyn/Queens
– Played baseball at Queens College and Mercy College
– Say hi him at www.jcpropertygroupinc.com
– Hear his Best Advice Ever here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf345-your-guide-to-direct-mail-cold-calling-and-multi-family-purchasing/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors.
We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!