His strength is developing a referral business. He is a student of Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, and other great salesmen and motivational speakers. He co-authored The Go-Giver and is a success in the business network realm. Hear about the skill he shares with us to improve your likability, trust, and respect amongst your peers and those you work with.
Best Ever Tweet:
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Bob Burg’s background:
- Author of Endless Referrals, The Go-Giver, Go-Givers Sell More and newest book entitled, Adversaries Into Allies: Win People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion
- The Go-Giver climbed to #6 on the Wall Street Journal Best Seller’s List, published in over 21 languages and fourth book to sell over 250k copies
- Here his best advice ever for real estate investors: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf104-do-this-one-thing-then-watch-your-sales-surge-and-influence-grow/
- Based in Jupiter, Florida and is the author of some of my favorite books
- Say hi to him at http://www.burg.com
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!