From flex space buildings to multifamily apartments, Seth Teagle shares his experiences, challenges, and insights into real estate development, shedding light on key elements that can make or break a deal.
- Understand the Market Dynamics: It's essential to comprehend the current saturation levels in the real estate market, especially in multifamily apartments. Knowing where to invest and when can be the difference between a successful or a failed venture.
- Due Diligence is Crucial: Before making any property purchase, especially in land development, ensure all due diligence processes, like understanding zoning requirements and the area's economic development plans.
- Optimize for Value-Add: Whether it's ensuring properties have modern amenities or analyzing the cost-benefit ratio of construction elements, always look for opportunities to add value to the investment.
Seth Teagle | Real Estate Background
- CEO of The Stream Group
- Multifamily and ground up projects
- Based in: Columbus, OH
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
- Greatest Lesson: Not everyone in your immediate circle is happy for your successes. Surround yourself with people you’re able to share both good news and bad news with.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors: