Pasha Esfandiary was a professional poker player from the ages of 21 to 25. Seeking more stable income, he started flipping houses, eventually shifting to commercial real estate. Today, his primary investments are in mobile home parks and multifamily. In this episode, Pasha shares the lessons he learned from poker that translate into commercial real estate investing, along with his tips for navigating the booming field of mobile home parks.
Pasha Esfandiary | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Evoke Capital, which focuses on value-add mobile home parks.
- Portfolio: GP of 550 units/lots/doors between a mix of apartment complexes, motels, and mobile home parks.
- Based in: Los Angeles, CA
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Greatest lesson: Pertaining to this field of mobile home parks, buy good assets and let time do the work. Get REALLY rich slow.
Click here to know more about our sponsors: