Ricardo Torres is the co-founder and CEO of Vectored Equity, which primarily focuses on syndications and funds. In this episode, he shares what motivated him to purchase a laundromat, the pros and cons of owning a small business, and the ins and outs of securing a small business acquisition loan.
Ricardo Torres | Real Estate Background
- Co-founder and CEO of Vectored Equity, which primarily focuses on syndications and funds.
- GP of 163 units totaling $28M in AUM
- Works full time as an EC-130 pilot in the United States Air Force, the Executive Officer to the 355 Wing Commander.
- Based in: Tucson, AZ
- Say hi to him at:
- Greatest lesson: There is no limit to your dreams (real estate or not) so long as you have three things:
- A vision (you cannot build that which you cannot imagine),
- A plan (a vetted one), and
- A consistent work ethic that doesn’t take no for an answer.
Click here to know more about our sponsors: