Ready to unravel the secrets of successful multifamily real estate investing? Dive into a captivating discussion with Reid Bennett, a multifamily industry veteran with over 22 years of experience. Explore multifamily strategies, lender insights, and market dynamics that can reshape your investment approach and maximize your gains.
- The Power of Networking in Commercial Real Estate: Learn how to effectively build relationships with brokers and other key players in the industry, and discover the importance of demonstrating your legitimacy as a buyer.
- Insights into Distressed Assets and REO Properties: Delve into the world of distressed multifamily assets and Real Estate Owned (REO) properties. Bennett provides valuable advice on how to approach lenders, manage properties in receivership, and navigate the challenges posed by insurance rates and market uncertainties.
- Strategies for Real Estate Success and Economic Trends: Gain valuable insights into the current economic landscape, lending trends, and rate forecasts. Bennett shares his thoughts on conservative underwriting, the impact of rising interest rates, and the potential benefits of seller financing in today's market conditions.
Reid Bennett | Real Estate Background
- National Council Chair of Multifamily Properties for SVN, a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand comprised of over 1,600 commercial real estate advisors and staff that continues to expand across the globe. Multifamily real estate broker who works without council to serve multifamily clients in over 170 markets around the country.
- Based in: Chicago, IL
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: Insider’s Edge to Real Estate Investing by James L. Nelson
- Greatest Lesson: Hire a coach, and if you don't have an admin, you are one.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors:
Skip the Waitlist at www.masterworks.art/bestever
This is not an offer of a security or investment advice. See important disclosures at masterworks.com/cd. View all past offerings here. When Masterworks presents the net return of an investment in a sold artwork, “net return” or “IRR” refers to the annualized internal rate of return net of all fees and expenses, calculated from the offering closing date to the date the sale is consummated. IRR is not indicative of Masterworks paintings not yet sold and past performance is not indicative of future results. For additional information regarding the calculation of IRR for a particular investment in an artwork that has been sold, a reconciliation will be filed as an exhibit to Form 1-U and will be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.