Curious about the secrets behind building an engaged community that supercharges your investment journey? Look no further. Join us as we unlock the vault of capital raising expertise and community cultivation with Colm McEvilly. Get ready to dive deep into the art of strategic decision-making and the transformative power of community connections in the dynamic landscape of commercial real estate.
- The Crucial Role of Decision-Making Processes: Colm emphasizes the significance of evaluating deals, risk assessment, and aligning investments with personal goals, offering listeners a comprehensive framework for making informed investment decisions.
- The Power of Building a Community: Colm shares personal experiences of how local meetups and virtual networks can provide a platform for knowledge exchange, relationship-building, and fostering trust among investors.
- Art and Science of Capital Raising: Colm provides a behind-the-scenes look at how capital raisers connect accredited investors with investment opportunities. He explains various compensation structures and the importance of clear communication with investors.
Colm McEvilly | Real Estate Background
- Investor advocate at TGA Investment Partners, which focuses on long-term hold investments.
- 24 syndications: 7 passive, 10 active
- A few exits
- Based in: Sacramento, CA
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: The Will to Change by Bell Hooks
- Greatest Lesson: Version One is better than Version None. You can't course correct if you are not on course.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors:
Skip the Waitlist at www.masterworks.art/bestever
This is not an offer of a security or investment advice. See important disclosures at masterworks.com/cd. View all past offerings here. When Masterworks presents the net return of an investment in a sold artwork, “net return” or “IRR” refers to the annualized internal rate of return net of all fees and expenses, calculated from the offering closing date to the date the sale is consummated. IRR is not indicative of Masterworks paintings not yet sold and past performance is not indicative of future results. For additional information regarding the calculation of IRR for a particular investment in an artwork that has been sold, a reconciliation will be filed as an exhibit to Form 1-U and will be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.