Justin Brennan is the CEO and founder of Brennan Pohle Group, a multifamily development, ownership, and syndication company that focuses on the BRRRR method and B- and C-class properties. In this episode, Justin talks about what investment lessons he learned from the 2008 financial crisis, how he works with commercial brokers, and why he focuses on economies of scale when it comes to choosing investment properties.
Justin Brennan | Real Estate Background
- CEO and founder of Brennan Pohle Group LLC
- Approximately 500 units in CA, NV, TX, and MO
- Based in: San Diego, CA, and Austin, TX
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless
- Greatest Lesson: Don’t over-leverage. Try and plan for the worst.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors: