Dave Ramsey is not about debt, but our guest is! He made a goal to purchase 10 duplexes in 10 years, and did it in eight! This was a goal he said after being sick and tired of the rat race, hear about his purchases, management, and where he’s going!
Best Ever Tweet:
Cory Binsfield Real Estate Background:
– Financial Advisor at Structured Wealth Advisors, and full time investor
– In 1998, set a goal to purchase 10 duplexes (20 units) in 10 years, reached that goal in 8 years
– That accomplishment lead him to create http://www.ten2million.com
– Owns over 97 units from duplexes to apartment buildings, and brings in more than $1 million in annual revenue
– Based in Duluth, Minnesota
– Say hi to him at http://www.ten2million.com
– Best Ever Book: Building Wealth One House at a Time
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!