Upgrading vacation rentals should be done meticulously, because it’s a vacation rental. Our guest talks about how you shouldn’t go halfway on rehabs and upgrades and about his vacation rentals that he gets to enjoy with his family when it’s not being rented.
Best Ever Tweet:
Mark Spidell Real Estate Background:
– Full time real estate investor and financial analyst
– Real estate investor with 34 doors valued at $4.5MM
– Diverse investor in commercial, vacation rental, buy and hold, out of state investing and flipping
– After 9/11, joined a company in charge of monitoring the performance of residential mortgage back securities
– Also has experience in commercial real estate appraisal and banking
– Based in Glenwood Springs, CO
– Say hi to him at 970.484.9474
– Best Ever Book: Gift of Imperfection by Berne Brown
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!