She didn’t start that long ago, in 2009 she began her real estate venture house hacking and ran into more opportunities. Hear about her worst purchase in Chicago and how she recovered. She now earns over $250,000 worth of rental income.
Best Ever Tweet:
Meghan McCallum Real Estate Background:
– Began investing in 2012 and went full time in 2016
– Will have nearly $250k gross rental income if she buys nothing else
– Has 18 units, mix of single & multifamily outside DC, Chicago, and the Quad Cities (Ia/IL)
– Based in Geneseo, Illinois
– Say hi to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Best Ever Book: Any Malcolm Gladwell book (my favorite is Blink)
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever