Brokers are gatekeepers to many deals whether they be single-family or multi family. Our guest love the multi family sector and has found clever ways to incentivize brokers, organize leads, and convert them over time. Hear how he did it and what he’s doing now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Stash Geleszinski Real Estate Background:
– Managing Director at Capstone Apartment Partners
– Certified Commercial Investment Member
– Specializes in multi-family investment real estate in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Kentucky
– Involved in the syndication and disposition of thousands of apartment units worth more than $100M
– Based in Cincinnati, Ohio
– Say hi to him at www.capstoneapts.com
– Best Ever Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
Click here for a summary of Stash’s Best Ever Advice: http://bit.ly/2iJyYOO
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever