Wholesaling can be a daunting task, but honestly it all has to do with your eagerness to learn and the network that surrounds you. Today’s guest surrounded himself by people who knew the business and he applied all the principles they taught him. Hear about how he doesn’t use any of his own money wholesaling.
Best Ever Tweet:
Josiah Rosebury Real Estate Background:
– Partner at Walding & Rosebury Holdings, a full service real estate company
– Owner of JKR Investors, LLC which is a wholesale and rehabbing investing company
– Consultant of business development with commercial and residential roofing
– Based in Ft. Worth, Texas
– Say hi to him at www.jkrinvestors.com
– Best Ever Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Click here for a summary of Josiah’s Best Ever Advice: http://bit.ly/2hVJjrj
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever