He bought homes not only out of state, he bought outside of his country! Today's guest is a Canadian who fancies the long-term buy-and-hold wealth strategy. Be sure to understand his equation for purchasing a home and why he decided to purchase outside of his own country.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jeff Rombough Real Estate Background:
- Associate Realtor at The Real Estate Company/Mortgage Specialist at the Mortgage Resource Company
- Currently owns and manages 27 doors with rental incomes of just over 32K per month.
- Started investing in 1992 with $12,500 and has grown portfolio to over 4 million dollars
- Based in Calgary, Canada
- Say hi to him at www.Romboughproperties.com
- Best Ever Book: How to Win Friends and Influence People
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We?ll fund them. Yes, it?s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best?rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don?t miss an episode!