Putting all your eggs in one basket can be very dangerous in real estate investing, so today you’re about to hear a plethora of ways to push your money into passive passive cash flow systems. From mobile home parks to multiunit syndications you’re going to know what’s a good deal and what’s not a good deal.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jeremy Roll Real Estate Background:
– Co-Founder of For Investors By Investors (FIBI) and Advisor for Realty Mogul
– Manages a private investor group of over 1,000 investors
– Currently an investor in more than 50 opportunities
– Passive cash flow investor for over 14 years
– Based in Los Angeles, California
Click here for a summary of Jeremy’s Best Ever Advice: https://joefairless.com/importance-diversification-passive-real-estate-investing/
Door Devil – visit http://www.doordevil.com and enter “bestever” to get an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg