Some live to invest, but others invest to live. Keeping your priorities straight is extremely important especially when other people are vested partners in real estate deals, and these are people you love. Today we will hear from someone who was extremely successful before the crash but made some mistakes that ended up costing him and the others that surrounded him. Don’t make the same mistakes and keep your pride in check.
Best Ever Tweet:
Damion Lupo Real Estate Background:
– Founder and CEO of Total Control Financial, Inc.; A FinTech startup
– Owner of an 8 figure real estate empire and has more than 30 businesses and companies
– Author of 6 books – Raised a million dollars in 85 days
– Founded his own martial art company, Yokido™
– Based in Austin, Texas
– Say hi to him at http://hello.totalcontrolfinancial.com/bestever/
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg