One man's trash is another man's treasure and that's certainly what happened in this episode. Our guest picked up a $12,000 duplex because the previous owner was not as diligent with his systems of buying and holding. Hear how he provided quick solution for everyone in the transaction.
Best Ever Tweet:
[spp-tweet tweet="Learn and master buying properties with little to low money down."]
Jim Sakalis Real Estate Background:
- Partner at Vash Investment Group
- Involved in more than 12,600 real estate transactions generating over 300 million in sales
- Over 20 years? experience in real estate
- Based in Flint, Michigan
- Say hi to him at http://www.jimsakalis.com
- Best Ever Book: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe?s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don?t miss an episode!