Buying notes can be scary if you don’t know what you’re looking for, especially when you know you are buying a package with some mobile homes in it without land. You’re about to hear from our guest who purchased an $86 million note portfolio for pennies on the dollar and made a great return, you also hear about his 5-3-2 method of selling.
Best Ever Tweet:
Troy Fullwood Real Estate Background:
– Owner of Pinnacle Investments, A note buying company for over 20 years
– Author of 25 articles on real estate investing, covering issues on note buying
– Has been involved in over 13,000 secondary mortgage transactions
– Real estate investor in 1996
– Based in Chandler, Arizona
– Say hi to him at www.pinnacle-investments.com
– Best Ever Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Want an inbox full of online leads?
Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to http://www.adwordsnerds.com strategy to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: