Today’s guest is an expert in the Co-op market of New York City and he’s about to share the details of listing leases and for sale Co-ops in the city. He shares his experience helping buyers and sellers, and also believes Co-ops are not too investor friendly. Tune in!
Best Ever Tweet:
Brad Malow real estate background:
- Has been representing NYC buyers and sellers since 2003
- Transaction portfolio exceeds $35,000,000
- Currently an agent with Douglas Elliman as well as founder of buyingnyc.com, a website that helps consumers navigate NYC’s complex real estate market
- Based in New York City, New York
- His Best Ever Book: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Do you need more leads for your real estate business and a platform to grab more leads?
Danny Johnson has a solution for you, go to leadpropeller.com set up your website for success and get more leads!
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!