Raising money can be tricky, and especially when an attorney
barks at you about wasting his time! Today’s guest is no stranger,
Nav is the co-founder and CEO of Realty Shares, and he is about to
share some humbling experiences in the beginning of the his journey
to success. Hear his words of persistence and begin implementing
these beliefs in your business…you’ll go further.
Best Ever Tweet:
Nav Athwal real estate background:
- Co-founder and CEO of RealtyShares, an online marketplace for
Accredited Investors to securely invest as little as $5,000 into
private real estate investment properties
- REaltyShares has done over 320 invsetments and raised over $160
million through the platform
- Guest Lecturer to UC Berkeley Law
- Electrical engineer turned attorney turned real estate
entrepreneur based in San Francisco, California
- Say hi to him at realtyshares.com
- His best ever advice can be heard here:https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf121-crowdfunding-tips-from-a-crowdfunding-wizard/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best
Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on
real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever
Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10
properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique
programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima
One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn
multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an