Today’s story starts off sounding like a homerun deal, a $50,000
purchase on a $350,000 turn around could be exciting, except there
were many roadblocks in the way. Hear how this situation turned
into a hairy one every step of the way, and got worse and worse
until the end.
Matt Faircloth real estate background:
- Co-Founder of The DeRosa Group and has done more than
$10,000,00 of transactions using private money
- Raised over $3,000,000 in private money without investing any
of their own money into the deals
- Based in Trenton, New Jersey
- Say hi to them at http://www.derosagroup.com/
- Check out landlord tips on their YouTube channel, Landlord
Best Ever Tweet:
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best
Ever Show in iTunes.
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever
Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10
properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique
programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn
multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an