Best Ever Tweet:
Mark Mascia real estate background:
- President and CEO of Mascia Development and has over 13 years of experience in real estate
- Based in New York City, New York
- Prior to forming Mascia Development, Mark was in charge of developing over 2,500 residential units and multiple retail and mixed use properties with a total portfolio of over $1.1B
- Presently an adjunct professor at NYU teaching Real Estate Development Principles and Practices as well as Advanced Real Estate Financial Modeling
- Say hi to him at https://invest.masciadev.com/properties/find/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!