Best Ever Tweet:
Reed Goossens real estate background:
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Moved to US in 2012 to pursue a career in structural engineering
- Went from purchasing a small dubplex to owning investing property in New York and Pennsylvania
- Now syndicates large apt communities and say hi to him at rsnpropertygroup.com
- Investing in the US, An Aussie’s Guide to US Real Estate
- Hear his Best Ever advice: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf102-your-blueprint-for-getting-started-in-real-estate/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!