Best Ever Tweet:
Nav Athwal real estate background:
- Co-founder and CEO of RealtyShares, an online marketplace for Accredited Investors to securely invest as little as $5,000 into private real estate investment properties
- REaltyShares has done over 320 invsetments and raised over $160 million through the platform
- Guest Lecturer to UC Berkeley Law
- Electrical engineer turned attorney turned real estate entrepreneur based in San Francisco, California
- Say hi to him at realtyshares.com
- His best ever advice can be heard here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf121-crowdfunding-tips-from-a-crowdfunding-wizard/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode