He lost it all after jumping into a business he knew nothing about. He decided to come back to his home…real estate. Joe specializes in lease options and creative finance structures today, he also runs a mentor program. He shares how important it is not to give up; his drive took him from broke to wealth. Here his Best Ever advice!
Best Ever Tweet:
Joe Bodek real estate background:
- Third generation real estate entrepreneur who is born and raised in Philadelphia, PA
- Has run 7 apartment communities (3,000) units, developed land and built single family houses
- Guitar player and played with local groups
- Lease options is what he specializes in now
- Say hi to him at realestatementoringusa.com
- Hear his Best Advice Ever at https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf303-how-to-become-a-master-marketer-in-creative-real-estate-investing/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!