Best Ever Tweet:
David Kerner real estate background:
- In real estate for 20 years as a realtor-broker in residential sales
- Been doing property management for 8 years and has 50 clients
- Started investing 1 year ago and has 7 buy-and-holds with a focus now of growing his property management company and investing business for passive cash flow
- Say hi to him at: davidkerner.com
- Based in Charlotte, North Carolina
- His Best Ever book: E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you a buy-and-hold investor or doing fix and flips?
I recommend talking to Lima One Capital. A Best Ever Guest told me about them after I asked how he financed 10 properties in one year. They are an asset-based lender with unique programs for long-term hold and fix and flippers.
Click to learn more or, better yet, reach out to Cortney Newmans at Lima One Capital. His cell is 404.824.6121.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg