Ever wondered how investors purchased NPN’s (non performing notes)? Our Best Ever guests pull thousands of properties from banks and creditors in the form of an excel spreadsheet. They look at key indicators such as Senior Lien Balance, AVM, and Unpaid Principle Balance. This is a comprehensive show, and you will learn how to determine a note purchase!
Best Ever Tweet:
Cathie Jeffs & Cathy Cray real estate background:
- Distressed note investors and have been in business since 2012
- Been involved with over $7,000,000 in assets
- Her company is PAC, Paper Assets Capital and you can say hi to her at
- Based in Piscataway and Clifton, New Jersey
- Say hi to them at winwithpac.com and http://www.paperassetscapital.com
- Hear their Best Ever Advice here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf406-noteworthy-tips-from-two-millionaire-note-buyers/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!