His Best Ever advice will shock you, and especially real estate agents. Today’s guest is a bridge lender and has extensive experience in equity funding. He shares with us his parameters for funding and what he is looking for in the numbers, listen in and prepare to reach out with your properties.
Best Ever Tweet:
Mike Zlotnik real estate background:
- Debt and equity investor in real estate for more than 15 years
- He’s done over a $100,000,000 in underwritten loans
- In 2009 Mike joined Tempo Funding and is the Managing Director
- Say hi to him at tempofunding.com
- He’s based in Brooklyn, New York
- His Best Ever book: Retire Rich by Nora Peterson
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!