Our Best Ever guest first bought a duplex as a buy and hold investment, and now wholesales value add deals. He has raised private capital and seeks to close even more deals this year. Hear what he believes is the best investing strategy!
Best Ever Tweet:
Tosin Oduwole real estate background:
- Purchased 2 properties as buy and hold investments, done 5 wholesale deals and bought 1 plot of land for development
- Based in New York City, New York but born and raised in Saint Louis, Missouri
- Been a real estate investor since graduating high school after several unhappy stints at fast food restaurants
- He also raises money forjmrepartners.com
- His Best Ever book is: The 50th Law by Robert Greene
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg