Today’s guest is seasoned in the wholesale realm of real estate investing. He is a believer in the follow up, where the fortune is made. He shares his experience of working with sellers and other like minded investors. Hear his words of advice and take notes!
Best Ever Tweet:
Rob Caldwell real estate background:
- Previous experience as a home inspector and has been an investor for 20 years with a focus on fix and flip and wholesale
- Real estate franchise coach with HomeVestors of America
- He is based in Ashville, North Carolina
- Say hi to him at robcaldwell.net
- Best Ever book: Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode