Best Ever Tweet:
Josh Jaouli real estate background:
- He’s a 28 year old commercial real estate agent focusing on multifamily properties in the New York Metro area
- He’s also an investor and raised over $1M to purchase his first 30-unit deal valued at $3.5M with a close date in about 4 months
- He’s raising money for his first distressed debt fund and you say hi to him at multifamilyny
- Based in New York City, New York
- Here is his guide he uses: https://goo.gl/Y3eVag
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: joefairless
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to CoachWithTrevor and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!