He made some mistakes in the eviction process, as do most first time land lords. He learned quickly and doesn’t waste time when rent is late—notice will be posted that day. Hear his advice about the whole process and be educated!
Best Ever Tweet:
Bill Shaffer real estate background:
- Him and his wife buy are buy and hold investors and have 14 properties with 36 units in Colorado
- His properties range from single family homes to an 8 unit Him and his wife own 10 properties with 22 units and they have been investing since 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado
- He’s a real estate agent and has a brokerage called Reliant Real Estate
- Say hi to him at: ibuycoloradore.com and http://evictioninformationdenver.com/
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
– Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!