A “tape” is a spreadsheet of loans that are for sale, and our Best Ever guest decided to liquidate his 55 rental properties and invest in a $3MM tape of mortgages. He desired to be the bank instead of the landlord. Hear his story and how he made better use of his time!
Best Ever Tweet:
Sid Hameed’s real estate background:
– Based in Annapolis, Maryland
– Been in real estate investing since 1989 in bank owned properties
– Say hi to him at http://www.Brickfrontproperties.com
– Merged his real estate brokerage with Keller Williams of $27M gross commission income
– Licensed general contractor and has built 2 apt buildings
– His Best Eve book is: The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.