Best Ever Tweet:
Ben Stoodley (stood-ley) real estate background:
- Civil Engineering grad turned real estate sales person turned investor and hard money lender
- He’s a loan originator and did over 100 loans in 2015 averaging about $1M a month on average
- Active real estate investor as both a buy and hold and fix and flip
- Based in San Diego, California and say hi to him at lantzmanlending.com
- His Best Ever book recommendation: Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com