Our Best Ever guest puts together deals in Canada, and he is a pro at raising money! He attended a few seminars by Don R. Campbell and eventually found his niche. He is especially passionate about crunching numbers and showing everyone how they going to win in the deal. Hear why he is not a fan of rehabbing and what he does instead!
Best Ever Tweet:
Jules Mckenzie’s real estate background:
- Successfully investing in small multifamily buildings, condos and town houses in Ontario, Canada since 2001
- Has acquired 34 properties with his investor’s capital and been featured in the REIN Report and in Canadian Real Estate Magazine
- Based in Ontario, Canada and is still a police officer in Ontario
- Say hi to him at http://www.mckenzieproperties.ca
- Real Estate Investing in Canada by Don R Campbell
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.comSubscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.