He purchased a beat up, mixed-use, multiplex that is worth well over $150,000 more than what he initially paid. Inside? Well, he had a commercial tenant and two other residential tenants…and immediately raised the rents! He offered a rent discount in the first year for his rentals to add value and quickly occupy the property. Hear his specific advice for tenant retention and finding great deals!
Best Ever Tweet:
Ash Patel’s real estate background:
- Based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- First property was a mixed use property and saw both residential and commercial real estate pros/cons
- Previously had a 15 year career in IT but left to pursue startups and IT consulting
- Total value of properties he owns is $6,000,000 and owns 7 properties
- Here’s his Best Ever book he’s read, Trump Strategies for Real Estate: Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor
- Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes. .
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.