Best Ever Tweet:
Eric Stutz’s real estate background:
- Based in Long Island, New York
- Full time real estate investor and licensed real estate broker
- Banker by trade and used to work for JPMorgan Chase in the MBS Department
- Also a buy and hold investor
- Has done student housing, fix and flips and participated in syndicated deals
- He averages between $75,000 – $80,000 per flip
- Hear his Best Advice Ever here: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf405-banker-goes-flippin-crazy/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.