It about time…the end of 2015 is here and all of your assets are ready to be accounted for. Our Best Ever guests know what you are able to write off and how to save paying EVERYTHING to the IRS. They share some simple yet paramount tips to that you need to be sure your CPA knows…tune in!
Best Ever Tweet:
Amanda Han’s real estate background:
- CPA and real estate investor based in Orange County, California
- Director of Business Development at Keystone CPA
- Real estate investor investing for 17 years
- Investor in syndicated multifamily deals
- Say hi at http://www.Keystonecpa.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.