Taxes, taxes, and more taxes…you either quit making money or simply pay them…the end! Or…you can invest in real estate using a retirement account that allows you to forgo paying taxes, well there is much more to it than that. Hear our Best Ever guest shed some light on the recluse topic!
Best Ever Tweet:
Dmitriy Fomichenko’s Real Estate background:
- Specializes in self-directed IRAs with checkbook control where you can bypass the custodian
- Founder of Sense Financial
- Say hi to him at Sensefinancial.com
- Investor who has single family homes in various states
- Used to have 3 4-plexes and is currently a broker in California
- Immigrated from Russia in 1996 and has 8 other brothers
- Based in Orange County, California
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.