The title doesn’t lie, our Best Ever guest purchased land and subdivided it three ways to maximize his profits. He is a Canadian investor that jumped into the game at the young age of 23. He is now 27 and still acquiring properties at a rapid pace along with his power team. Hear his story and take some notes!
Best Ever Tweet:
Guillaume Dufour’s real estate background:
- 27 years old and based in Montreal, Canada
- Bought his first income property at 23 years old and completed 1st flip at 24
- Sold his most profitable deal that netted $110,000
- Real estate earnings expected to be $200,000 in 2015
- Say hi to him at http://www.youngrealestatemillionaire.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.