When is it right to share the business with your significant other? It’s a tough question that demands many psychological walls to be broken down. Loyalty, trust, and fairness are pillar “must haves” in a business partnership, now can you juggle in love? Our Best Ever guest has been married for over 20 years and has managed to co-own businesses with her one and only. Hear what you need to keep the knot tied AND grow your earnings!
Best Ever Tweet:
Kathy Fettke’s background:
- CEO of Real Wealth Network based in Walnut Creek, California
- Author of best-selling book, Retire Rich with Rentals
- Active real estate investor and agent and host of the popular podcast, The Real Wealth Show
- Been named a Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs two years in a row
- Say hi to her at http://www.realwealthnetwork.com/
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.