Too young is too lame of an excuse…our Best Ever guest decided that raising millions to syndicate a mid-size multi-family property he found on Loop Net would be more than possible if he simply did one thing well…hear what it was!
Best Ever Tweet:
If you want to be mentored, make sure you’re bringing something of value to the table.
Nick West’s real estate background:
- Currently a junior at CSU Channel Islands getting a business degree
- A 20 year old based in Camarillo, California
- Participated in a syndicated deal which funded over $2MM for purchase
- Wants to run a REIT/private equity group one day
- Say hi to him firstname.lastname@example.org
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at fund that flip bestever.