He’s a pharmacist…and invests in real estate, IT IS POSSIBLE! Our Best Ever guest is an advocate of sharing what he has learned about real estate through his experiences with the investor community. He shares a construction project, info about his portfolio, and beliefs on being a self-sustained millionaire. Hear how he also funds local projects using his own money earned from his investments.
Best Ever Tweets:
Jeff Rabinowitz’s real estate background:
- Based in Farmington Hills, Michigan very close to Detroit, Michigan
- Began his professional career as a Nuclear Pharmacist in 1982
- He then got his real estate license in 2003 several years after beginning a career as an investor
- He owns and manages a portfolio of single family homes
- He also buys building lots and shares in multifamily properties
- He has funded over $2,000,000 worth of real estate transactions as a private lender
- Say hi to him at https://www.facebook.com/damntherecession
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land – Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com