He invests in properties most investors won’t touch…condos. Our Best Ever guest is an advocate of LOW maintenance, and for that reason condos fit his criteria. He shares the 1% rule with the Best Ever listeners and how he vets prospective deals before pulling the trigger. Hear where his goals are taking him and hold onto your seat when you hear his passive cash flow vision!
Best Ever Tweet:
Russell Brazil’s real estate background:
- Realtor with Long and Foster based in Maryland, DC, and Virginia
- Buy and hold investor specializing in condos but also owns single family homes, multifamily homes and townhomes
- Occasionally flips homes as well
- Based in Rockville, Maryland which is a suburb of Washington DC
- He’s a 3rd generation motorcycle rider
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land – Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com