He knows his numbers! Our Best Ever guest has mastered apartment property management, over 2,900 units to be exact. He even sheds light about tenant behavior patterns often seen in high scale residency including how do determine turnover before it happens! Lend an ear to this seasoned investor and property manager.
Best Ever Tweet:
Don Brunner’s real estate background:
- Chief Operating Officer at BRG Apartments based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Previously has been a district manager overseeing 14,000 units between apartments and condos
- Started his own management company in 2012 and grew it to oversee 24 properties totaling 2,900 units
- Regional VP of the National Apartment Association
- Say hi to him at www.brgapartments.com
- President of a charity called Miami Valley Sports Foundation, which provides athletic and education opportunities ages 8 – 18 in a nine county area
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land – Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com