Today’s Best Ever guest has probably flown you across the country and he kept you safe then, so listen up because he shares with us exactly how he left his job as a pilot and continues to have investing success.
Best Ever Tweet:
Josh Sterling’s real estate background:
– Based in Detroit, Michigan
– Currently own and manage 125 units
– Flip about 12 – 15 properties a year and also runs a property management company
– Was an airline pilot for 5 years and now I have a Piper Saratoga that he flies for fun
– Say hi to him at http://www.epicpropertymanagement.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com.