Not only does today’s Best Ever guest share with us all she knows about real estate, but we have a step by step guide to determining if YOU should invest in raw land. We also dicuss why she is focused on single family homes right now, and whast to look for on a property before you buy.
Best Ever Tweet:
I have to inspect what I expect.
Sarah Close’s real estate background:
– Third generation realtor based in Cincinnati, Ohio
– Opened first Keller Williams franchise in Cincinnati and it has grown to 199 agents
– Operating principle of 3 Keller Williams franchises in Cincinnati, West Chester and Beaver Creek, Ohio
– Subdivision development, rentals and commercial property
– Say hi to her at http://www.getclosetohome.com
– Did an episode of House Hunters
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever