Today’s Best Ever guest is an experienced loan originator, but knows a lot about flips as well! Listen up as he shares with us flipping from his perspective, and the costs that you need to understand before you flip a house.
Best Ever Tweet:
Geoff Ball’s real estate background:
– Mortgage Loan Originator at Applewood Funding Incorporated based in Scottsdale, Arizona
– Specialize and only do hard money loans
– Real estate investing company where he has flipped homes since 2004
– Done over 200 flips
– Started in private money in 2003
– Say hi to him at http://www.3009investments.net and http://www.applewoodfunding.net
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever