Today’s Best Ever guest shares with us some incredible value as to how to get in with the high rollers, how to determine what investments you need to keep to yourself, and why it may be worth your time to go out and pursue a higher degree in real estate.
Best Ever Tweet:
Ken Corsini’s real estate background:
– Founder of Georgia Residential Partners and has over 10 years of real estate investing experience
– Master’s Degree in Residential Development from Georgia Tech University
– He buys and sells an average of 100 deals per year in the Atlanta, Georgia market
– Host of popular podcast, Deal Farm
– Has twin four year olds
– Listen to his podcast at http://www.dealfarm.net
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever