Our Best Ever guest today, shares with us the reasons you should NEVER stop buying. We also discuss the benefits to buying whenever and wherever you can, and all the implications of renting to section 8 tenants and college students.
Best Ever Tweet:
I go where the numbers make more income per the square footage of the house.
Pat Hiban’s real estate background:
– Top producing real estate agent and owner of Pat Hiban Group with Keller Williams
– Based in Baltimore, Maryland and active investor in real estate deals as well
– Has 12 single family homes and 7 apartment buildings, a strip center, office building and 14 private companies
– Awarded #1 Keller Williams Realty Agent in units sold nationwide in 2006
– Host of popular podcast “Real Estate Rockstars”
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever